Very Sleepy 0.6 August 8th, 2009Yes, at long last, I'm pleased to announce the long awaited 0.6 release of your favourite CPU profiler, Sleepy.
- Stops correctly upon process/thread termination.
- Added ability to launch an EXE, both from the GUI and the command line.
- Thread picker list now shows the function each thread is executing.
- Fixed module sorting (thanks to aras-p).
- Debug privilege patch (again thanks to aras-p).
- New capture progress window.
- Fixed bug where red margin counts would often not add up to 100%.
- Fixed callees count for some recursive functions.
- Upgraded to latest DBGHELP.DLL.
- Fixed SuspendThread problem when debugger is attached.
- Added helpful hint for system calls.
- Unknown functions now get the address shown.
- Delete temporary capture files on exit.
- Fixed bug where high CPU load would kill profile sampling rate.
- Many threading improvements.
- Rewrote CallStack class to not allocate memory all over the place.
Written by Richard Mitton,
software engineer and travelling wizard.
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/grumpygiant